February 18th, 2021
- Fix Fix checkbox toggle when user has not consented #26
- And updated the test suite and some of the documentation.
September 30th, 2020
- Fixed issue where Cookie Notice styles would include Tailwind base resets.. #22
August 27th, 2020
Contains a bunch of bugfix, mostly to do with vendor publishing.
August 21st, 2020
- Officially supports Statamic 3 (not beta)
August 2nd, 2020
July 11th, 2020
Cookie Notice is now compatible with Statamic v3.
April 12th, 2020
- Allow for the consent button's label to be customised
- Update developer information
November 21st, 2019
- Fixed issue with default styles
November 15th, 2019
After some issues with the cookie notice not working properly, I've decided to rebuild the Cookie Notice addon, built on laravel-cookie-consent by Spatie.
Everything should very similar to how it used to be, just now everything's a little bit more stable.
However, this release does not support the Do Not Tracking but it's something I'm planning on bringing back in the near future.
- Refactored tags code
- Reorganised configuration (renamed some settings & removed the 'do not accept' option)
- Rebuilt the actual notice using stuff from Spatie's package
- Restyled the cookie notice
If you currently use any custom styling for the cookie notice you may need to re-work it as we've recreated the actual notice.