April 12th, 2020
- Allow for the consent button's label to be customised
- Update developer information
November 21st, 2019
- Fixed issue with default styles
November 15th, 2019
After some issues with the cookie notice not working properly, I've decided to rebuild the Cookie Notice addon, built on laravel-cookie-consent by Spatie.
Everything should very similar to how it used to be, just now everything's a little bit more stable.
However, this release does not support the Do Not Tracking but it's something I'm planning on bringing back in the near future.
- Refactored tags code
- Reorganised configuration (renamed some settings & removed the 'do not accept' option)
- Rebuilt the actual notice using stuff from Spatie's package
- Restyled the cookie notice
If you currently use any custom styling for the cookie notice you may need to re-work it as we've recreated the actual notice.