This addon has been archived - it's functionality is now part of Statamic Core (as of v3.3.59).
If you're running a multi-site, you'll probably want to keep this addon installed for now as the Duplicate functionality within Statamic doesn't yet support multi-site. Please add your 👍 to the feature request on statamic/ideas.
If you're not using multi-site, please update to Statamic 3.3.59 or above instead of installing this addon.
First, require Duplicator as a Composer dependency:
composer require doublethreedigital/duplicator
Now you can start duplicating!
🔥 Hot Tip: Make sure you're on the
Listentries view, not the
Treeone or else you won't see the
- Go to a Collection, and view the entries listing.
- Decide on the entry you wish to duplicate. Click the three dots to toggle a dropdown and click the
- If you've got a multi-site setup, you'll be asked to select the site you wish to duplicate the entry to. Select and option and continue.
- The entry will then be duplicated!
- Go to a Taxonomy, and view the terms listing.
- Decide on the term you wish to duplicate. Click on the three dots to toggle a dropdown and click the
- The term will then be duplicated!
No new features are being added to this addon. Currently, it's only purpose is for providing the 'Duplicate' functionality for multi-sites.
Once Statamic has implemented the Duplicate actions for multi-sites, this addon will be archived. Please leave a 👍 reaction on the Statamic feature request.