I am seeing some weirdness in HTML caching and was hoping you could help.
- dev.local lists all my blog entries (in the blog folder)
- dev.local/blog also lists all my blog entries.
- html_caching is on, with no folders excluded
Both use the same templates/layouts.
- taken the Relative Cache Buster and modified it so I can call when I want.
- a hook that creates a entry in my /blog folder. In this hook I call the relative cache buster to invalidate the cache.
Both page.md and 1-blog/page.md are touched, so that should force the cache to be rebuilt.
I am getting inconsistent results.
Sometimes dev.local/blog gets refreshed properly and dev.local does not and sometime the reverse.
I think this is a Statamic issue because if I remove the relative Cache Buster and use
Then / works but /blog does not.