Otomatic is a two-column Statamic theme that pairs a prominent sidebar with uncomplicated content. It's ported from Hyde, a Jekyll theme (MIT License).
Otomatic includes the following:
- Complete Statamic base setup (layouts, partials, templates) and theme global variables (theme.yaml)
- 404 and about pages, paginated blog posts, archive, categories (taxonomies)
- rss feed
- Mobile friendly design and development
- Easily scalable text and component sizing with
remunits in the CSS
- Related posts below each post
- Sidebar includes support for textual modules and a dynamically generated navigation with active link support
Available color schemes
Otomatic ships with eight optional themes based on the base16 color scheme. Apply a theme to change the color scheme (mostly applies to sidebar and links).
There are 8 available schemes at the moment:
Reverse layout (sidebar on the right)
Otomatic's page orientation can be reversed with a single class.
<body class="layout-reverse"> ... </body>
Sticky sidebar content
By default Otomatic ships with a sidebar that affixes it's content to the bottom of the sidebar. You can optionally disable this by removing the .sidebar-sticky class from the sidebar's .container. Sidebar content will then normally flow from top to bottom.
<!-- Default sidebar --> <div class="sidebar"> <div class="container sidebar-sticky"> ... </div> </div> <!-- Modified sidebar --> <div class="sidebar"> <div class="container"> ... </div> </div>
Otomatic is by preference a forward-thinking project. In addition to the latest versions of Chrome, Safari (mobile and desktop), and Firefox, it is only compatible with Internet Explorer 9 and above.
Homepage Screenshot (more screenshots in the repo)
Otomatic is provided with a MIT License
MORE INFOS, SCREENSHOTS and DOWNLOAD LINK right here on Github