Dev env (This is a Statamic V2 site)

I'm not getting any of the below errors in my local dev environment.

Production env

The errors are only on production server, in a few places in the control panel in the production environment I'm seeing errors. (Side note: Not sure this even matters, previously I had a Statamic v1 site on this server and everything was running error free.)

Control Panel > Content (errors)

When you attempt to access Content > Assets in the CP you get the spinning wheel and no assets ever load within the control panel.

Also, the CP won't save content edit changes, it gives an error There was a problem saving the data. Please check your logs

Control Panel > Configure (errors)

I also get errors when I try to load Configure > Content > Assets The error message is: There was a problem retrieving data. Check your logs for more details.

On the front end, everything looks error free. Because this is a production site, I have debug bar disabled.

ERROR LOGS

In the logs I'm seeing a few errors but I don't really know where to start with em:

production.NOTICE: Error in [notEmpty] modifier: Could not find files to load the `notEmpty` modifier.

production.ERROR: League\Flysystem\Exception: Impossible to create the root directory "/assets/asset-name". in /server/pathinfo/public_html/statamic/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php:106

/server/pathinfo/public_html/statamic/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Adapter/Local.php(78): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->ensureDirectory('/assets/asset-name')

I need to ensure that the pages are editable within the control panel and that the assets are accessible in the CP too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Answered by Jason Varga! Go to answer.