Sorry for all the questions, but getting stuff to work correctly yesterday motivated me to make things work better!

We use raspberry pis in kiosk mode as digital signage here at work, and we have a webpage that cycles through a series of images. In control panel it's set up to allow you to pick a start & end date for a particular slide so that I can schedule it and have the slides appear/disappear from the rotation automatically.

I want to add functionality to have slides display only on certain days of the week but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do that. In the modifiers documentation I see there are ones relating to weekend/weekday but I'd like more control than that. My thought would be to add a checkbox fieldset to the yaml file for the signage, but I'm not sure how to get that to correspond to the day of the week.

{{ unless play_day | is_today }}class="disappearit"{{ /unless }}
Is as close as I can think of it being, but "today" refers to a date as opposed to a day of the week as far as I can tell, and I'm guessing the checkbox field type is for strings.