Hi folks. After a period of absence I'm back in Statamic Land. And I need to upgrade, of course :)

After upgrading from 2.10.7 to 2.11.0 or later there is an issue with showing the fieldsets in the CP when editing Pages or Collection Entries. It seems to hang on loading the assets and all the bard types are collapsed. The locale and live preview buttons are gone as well. The content on the frontend of the site however shows correct. On 2.10.7 all is dandy.

Here are two screenshots for comparison: Edit Page on Statamic 2.10.7 and Statamic 2.11.0

With the help of php please I cleared cache, state, glide, static. I even did housekeeping. No actions showed a better CP.

I removed all addons and repeated the before mentioned steps but this didn't help either.

I read about the move to Scribe so perhaps there is a tweak or setting change in yaml files which I don't know of... So here is one of the affected fieldsets: (as you can see pretty basic stuff with some partial fieldtypes to reuse some called by several fieldsets and I don't define sections in the fieldsets)

title: Default
fields:
  title:
    type: text
    localizable: true
  seo:
    type: partial
    fieldset: partials/metadata
  hero_image:
    fieldset: partials/hero-image
  summary:
    type: bard
    localizable: true
    spellcheck: true
    buttons:
      - bold
      - italic
  content_bard:
    fieldset: partials/bard-sets
Answered by Peter Emil van den Berg! Go to answer.