Version 2 support policy once v3 is released?

Hi all,

Apologies if I've missed this being answered elsewhere, I couldn't see anything around so figured I'd just ask away.

Like most of us I'm really looking forward to version 3 of Statamic and can't wait to get my hands on it. But in the mean time I've decided to go ahead and start building my project using version 2 instead of putting it on hold.

From what I can understand v3 is expected some time in Q3 (presumably that'll be alpha/beta testing first however). Which made me wonder, **how long after v3 goes stable will support and updates continue for v2? **

There's got to be an awful lot of people on v2 so I'm assuming it'll be at least a year but just wanted to get some clarification.


>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
0 Replies