Sometimes (but I haven’t figured out when exactly) when I make changes to some text on my site using a redactor inside a replicator, the changes are not saved.
It’s a front-end rather than a permissions issue.
I know this because (when this happens) the changes are not preserved when I switch between the WYSIWYG and code redactor views.
- I make a word bold
- I type some text
- I switch to code view, expecting to the
<strong>tag around the specific word, and the newly added text. Instead the added text is missing and there’s no
- I switch back to the WYSIWYG view and there’s no bold or added text.
So it's as if my changes never happened. There’s nothing in the logs and I haven’t been able to isolate when this happens more precisely.
It happens both in my local development site and in production.