Hi all!

I have a need of sending some data to a CRM system once a form has been submitted. So far we've accomplished this by a simple ajax request to a PHP file, javascript$(document).ready(function () { $('#om-send-enquiry') .on('submit', function(e) { e.preventDefault(); ... $.ajax({ url : $(this).attr('action') || window.location.pathname, type: "POST", data: data, cache: false, headers: { "cache-control": "no-cache" }, success: function () { $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: ZOHO_CREATE_URL, data: data, cache: false, headers: { "cache-control": "no-cache" }, .... Now, this works fine in 4/5 times, but 1/5 it seems the post request is never triggered, the Statamic logic always works fine though and the submission is saved properly and emails are sent etc. What I do know is that the ZOHO_CREATE_URL - PHP file is never ran or at least nothing is written to the PHP log file and nothing is shown in the Statamic log files. I can't recreate it, not even when using the same environment and data as those it has failed for. Would it be possible that the above method could cause any race conditions or similar?