Nested page not showing correctly in new category.

I've inherited a Statamic based site as part of a project I've taken over and I'm a bit puzzled by the following and wondered if anyone could help.

The site's split into categories with a page describing those on the 'root' level in the Statamic control panel, nested within those categories I've got pages describing specific products, so:

• Category
    • Product
    • Product
  • Category
    • Product
    • Product

The issue I have is that I've added a new category and that initial page works absolutely fine, however, the pages nested within that category are only showing the title rather than any of the information from the fieldsets.

If I move the new product pages into one of the old categories they work perfectly and if I move a product that I know to work in the old categories to a new category they have the same issue with only loading the title of the page.

I've SSHed into the server and can see in /site/content/pages two directories with the names of the categories, but a directory doesn't exist for the new categories I've added - which leads me to think that I need to register the new categories somewhere?

>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
0 Replies
1 Follower