502 Bad gateway

Hi! I have a complete statamic project in my local and running perfectly as it is. Then, I copy the whole project into another server. The website front end load perfectly.

But, the control panel are not loaded fully. Got lots of error from 502 bad gateway and 404 not found.

manifest.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) cp.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) bootstrap.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) vendor.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) manifest.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) vendor.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) bootstrap.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) /index.php/_resources/cp/img/[email protected]:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) /index.php/_resources/cp/img/favicon.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
2 Replies
2 Followers