Form token is not updating

Hi,

https://statamic.com/forum/5384-500-error-on-form-submittal

My site appears to have a caching issue that is related to the above post.

Duncan helped me realise that my form token is not updating. It's permanently stuck on the same number, and hence the form does not work.

The problem looks to be related to cache, but I can't work out what is going wrong. Here is what I have done.

STATIC_CACHING=full

and I have excluded the contact page

'exclude' => [
    '/contact',
    '/!/*'
],

To see if it will work, I tried changing the caching null and then I did a php artisan cache:clear and php please stache:refresh. Opening the site page in a private broswer I checked the token value, it's still on 9OSBhVHcjgV1iuBCoTvVd5r7edaLYh16UnUQlSsc as it has been all along?

Could I get some advise on resolving this please. Below is my form code in case it helps…

{{ form:create in="contact_form" redirect="/thank-you" }}

{{ if errors }}
          <div class="alert alert-warning">
            <p>Oops, here's what went wrong:</p>
            {{ errors }}
              {{ value }}<br>
            {{ /errors }}
          </div>
          {{ /if }}

<div class="form flow__sm">
          <div class="horizontal-field">
            <div class="field">
              <label for="name">Your Name<span class="require"> *</span></label>
              <input type="text" id="name" name="name" placeholder="Forename Surname">
            </div>
            <div class="field">
              <label for="email">Your Email<span class="require"> *</span></label>
              <input type="email" id="email" name="email" placeholder="[email protected]">
            </div>
          </div>
          <div class="field">
            <label for="subject">Subject<span class="require"> *</span></label>
            <input type="text" id="subject" name="subject" placeholder="I'd like to book the hall…">
          </div>
          <div class="field">
            <label for="message">Your Message<span class="require"> *</span></label>
            <textarea id="message" name="message" placeholder="Please type your message here"></textarea>
          </div>

<input type="text" name="easteregg" class="special" />

<button type="submit" class="primary fw-mobile">Send Enquiry</button>
        </div>

{{ /form:create }}
>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
2 Replies
1 Follower