Can't update

Hello, I want to update my statamic version from v2.11.20 to v2.11.21 but I get this error when I do a php please update, same error on web panel:

Determining the latest version of Statamic... Latest version is 2.11.21

Updating from Statamic 2.11.20 to 2.11.21

Backing up... Creating a zip file... Adding files to the zip... Writing the zip to disk... [✓] Backup saved to local/temp/backup/statamic-2.11.20-1624860948.zip

Getting a copy of Statamic... Using previously downloaded zip detected at local/temp/updates/statamic-2.11.21.zip. Extracting the zip into a temporary location... [✓] Extraction complete.

Updating dependencies...

[Exception] Couldn't install dependencies.

[Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\ProcessFailedException] The command "php composer.phar update rap2hpoutre/laravel-log-viewer tecnickcom/tcpdf --prefer-dist --no-dev --opti mize-autoloader" failed. Exit Code: 2(Misuse of shell builtins)

Output: ================

Error Output: ================ Loading composer repositories with package information Warning from https://repo.packagist.org: Support for Composer 1 is deprecated and some packages will not be availab le. You should upgrade to Composer 2. See https://blog.packagist.com/deprecating-composer-1-support/ Updating dependencies Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
  - Installation request for doctrine/instantiator (locked at 1.2.0) -> satisfiable by doctrine/instantiator[1.2.

0]. - doctrine/instantiator 1.2.0 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement. Problem 2 - Installation request for myclabs/deep-copy (locked at 1.9.1) -> satisfiable by myclabs/deep-copy[1.9.1]. - myclabs/deep-copy 1.9.1 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement. Problem 3 - doctrine/inflector v1.3.0 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement. - doctrine/inflector v1.3.0 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement. - doctrine/inflector v1.3.0 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement. - Installation request for doctrine/inflector (locked at v1.3.0) -> satisfiable by doctrine/inflector[v1.3.0].

Running update with --no-dev does not mean require-dev is ignored, it just means the packages will not be installed . If dev requirements are blocking the update you have to resolve those problems.

What can I do?

>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
9 Replies
2 Followers