Error updating from Statamic 3.1.35 to 3.2.1

Hi,

I've installed one of the Statamic starter kits.

I'm trying to upgrade to Statamic 3.2.1 from 3.1.35, using the "Update to latest" button in the control panel (at url "www.yoursite.com/cp/updater/statamic"):

Anyway, the upgrade doesn't work and I receive this error:

``` ./composer.json has been updated Running composer update statamic/cms --with-dependencies

Statamic\Console\Composer\Scripts::preUpdateCmd Loading composer repositories with package information Dependency "guzzlehttp/guzzle" is also a root requirement. Package has not been listed as an update argument, so keeping locked at old version. Use --with-all-dependencies (-W) to include root dependencies. Dependency "laravel/framework" is also a root requirement. Package has not been listed as an update argument, so keeping locked at old version. Use --with-all-dependencies (-W) to include root dependencies. Updating dependencies Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1 - statamic/ssg is locked to version 0.4.0 and an update of this package was not requested. - statamic/ssg 0.4.0 requires statamic/cms 3.0.* || 3.1.* -> found statamic/cms[v3.0.0-beta.1, ..., 3.1.x-dev] but it conflicts with your root composer.json require (3.2.0).

Use the option --with-all-dependencies (-W) to allow upgrades, downgrades and removals for packages currently locked to specific versions.

Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json and ./composer.lock to their original content.```

Can someone help me understand what's wrong?

I thank you in advance.

>>>>>>> Unanswered <<<<<<<
3 Replies
3 Followers