IIS Installation

I'm new to Statamic and trying to install it on a brand new IIS installation with PHP 5.6.0. Running check.php gives an all clear. I've given the DefaultAppPool read/write/modify access to _cache, _logs, _content and _config/users. Made a web.config with the rewrites. Set my license key in setting.yaml and every time I go to localhost, I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException' with message 'Failed to create "C:/inetpub/wwwroot/_cache/_app/cookie".' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\vendor\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php:83 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\vendor\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php(447): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->mkdir('C:/inetpub/wwwr...') #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\core\api\file.php(96): Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem->dumpFile('C:/inetpub/wwwr...', 'o3T&C4Q{}zbZIO8...', 511) #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\core\api\cookie.php(23): File::put('C:/inetpub/wwwr...', 'o3T&C4Q{}zbZIO8...', 511) #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\core\api\cookie.php(41): Cookie::ensureSecretKey() #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\core\statamic.php(237): Cookie::getSecretKey() #5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\start.php(20): Statamic::loadAllConfigs() #6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(66): require_once('C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_app\vendor\Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Filesystem.php on line 83

What have I missed?

Answered by Ryan Wetherill!
>>>>>>> Answered <<<<<<<
3 Replies
2 Followers