Alright—this one is a beast.
I've been having recent issues with Statamic, Bison, and FileClerk not posting data.
Here is a list of the set up:
- Statamic 1.9.2, Bison 1.3.0, FileClerk (beta)
- Statamic is not posting or accepting anything in the Suggest fieldtype
- I am using the Suggest fieldtype in taxonomy mode
- Bison does not show any of the forms (add_to_cart, for example) on the template pages
- FileClerk is not uploading to S3, but I can select previously uploaded things on S3.
- It does, however, show a 200 (success) message in the Network tab
- This is happening on both localhost (MAMP) and my live environment (MediaTemple)
Some debugging things that I have tried (and failed):
- Downgraded to Statamic 1.9.0 and Statamic 1.8.0
- Removed all add-ons and slowly added them back in.
- Even after removing Bison and FileClerk, Suggest still does not work
- Removed taxonomy mode from Suggest
- Interestingly enough, the Tags fieldtype does work.
I'm thinking it has to be something with my actual Statamic files. Has anyone experienced this? Any other debugging suggestions?