Hi everyone, I have been thinking long and hard for a while now how I can make Statamic Themes more useful to the community, so to start with I have added all the plugins from the old google doc (which I will be retiring). It's still work in progress but by the end of the weekend everything should be added.

Next I have moved the complete site onto GitHub pages. What this now means is that anyone can easily contribute by just pulling the repo down and submitting a pull request. Conversations can be through raising issues and of course if you see something out of date you can just update it yourself or raise an issue. I need to give the site some style love but first and foremost I just want it to be useable which as it stand it is.

Happy to hear any feedback or suggestions.