You can create multiple Atom & JSON feeds
- Download and unzip.
CP > Configure > Addons > Feed.
- If you don't have individual entry authors, set one here (name/dept/company)
- Add any discovery sites you'd like to use (SuprFeedr, etc)
- Add a feed
- Set the feed's route, type (Atom or JSON) & title
- Choose the collection(s) used for the feed along with the field used to reference the author
- Name fields are the fields within your author data. Put these in the appropriate order (first before last, etc).
custom_contentto use a partial to render the data in your entry. Otherwise, the entry's
contentfield will be used.
Just use the above URLs whenever needed (like in the
<head> section of your layout) for your feeds
Similar AddonsSee All
Automatically update a collection's search index when an entry is saved
Custom Login controller that attempts to log in a user and responds in a JSON format
Login notifications for new logins for Statamic V3 $20