Add Google Analytics reporting to the control panel of your Statamic site!
- Page Views & Sessions
- Most Popular Pages
- Browser Stats
- Access Restrictions
Page Hits & Sorting
- Display a Retro Page Hit Counter
- Sort Entries by Page Hits
- Configure Google Analytics ID
- Tracking settings including debug & user tracking
- Different settings per environment
- Add tracking to your theme with one line of code
Released March 19, 2018
Updated 2 days ago
Requires Statamic 2.9
JRC9 Design Studio
JRC9 Design Studio empowers change makers by creating and managing their web presence, enabling them to reach a broader audience and focus on changing the world.More by JRC9 Design Studio
Similar AddonsSee All
Subscribes a registering user or a contact form to a Mailchimp list
Fieldtype for finding a location using Google Maps autocomplete.
Easily embed social media posts and feeds right into your content.