SEO Pro Changelog
Released on June 27th, 2019
- New New Webmaster Tools section where you can set Google and Bing site verification codes
- New If a meta value is empty, its corresponding tag won't be rendered. This allows you to set your own meta tags if you so choose.
- New Current locales now include their own
rel="alternate" tag with corresponding
- Fix Meta tag values have better encoding, tag stripping, and whitespace removing powers.
- Fix Canonical URLs now include pagination query strings if present
- Fix The proper
hreflang format is now used everywhere
- Fix Fix an issue with non-UTF8 text breaking the description field's Vue component
Released on October 29th, 2018
- New Sitemap cache gets cleared when editing items.
- Fix Disabled items and sections get excluded from the site map. Fixes #33 even better.
Released on October 12th, 2018
- Fix Fix
callback_blocks being output on routes.
Released on October 9th, 2018
- New The SEO title can be disabled. Useful for just showing the site name on the home page. #16
- New Individual content can be disabled (prevent from showing in reports, etc) #18
- New Sections (collections and taxonomies) can be excluded from the site map. #33
- New Individual content can be excluded from the site map. #20
- New Future and/or past dated entries can be excluded from the site map. #23
- New Added a French translation. #38
- Fix Drafts are removed from the site map. #31
- Fix SEO fields can be edited on a localized item. #35
Released on September 10th, 2018
- Fix Asset fieldtypes are properly included as valid field choices for og:image fields again.
Released on August 17th, 2018
- Fix Fix error on the sitemap when PHP short tags are enabled.
Released on July 23rd, 2018
- New Added a setting to disable the sitemap
Released on July 17th, 2018
- New Initial release! All things are new and shiny!