The Perks & Benefits
- Partner profile you can update anytime you'd like
- Exposure, traffic, and leads from Statamic.com
- Invitation to our live, monthly Zoom calls with our partners
- Access to the
#partnerschannel on Discord
- An "Official Statamic Partner" badge for use in marketing materials
- More visibility within the Statamic Community
Freelancer vs. Agency
Freelancers are individuals. They usually have a few specialities and capacity limited to 40 hours per week (if they're overworking themselves, which we hope isn't happening).
Agencies are teams that can handle more and larger projects, span a wider set of specialties, and increased responsibility.
We make the distinction to scale the cost, leads, and value appropriately.
The requirements & cost breakdown
|Minimum number of Statamic projects||1||3||2||5|
|Minimum number of code reviews||0||1||0||1|
|Minimum number of client references||0||1||0||2|
|Profile listed on statamic.com|
|Eligible for direct, matchmaking leads||No||No|
Want to apply?
Minimum Partner Requirements
If you read the table above you would know these, but we'll reiterate with detail.
- Links to shareable Statamic projects, the minimum depends on the tier.
- Must have (or be) a full-time developer (it's great if you design!).
- Must have 2 client references if applying for certified status.
- Must ❤️ Statamic.
How to Apply
Complete the application below and pay the fee. We will review and respond to your application within 5 business days (often much, much faster).
If approved, you'll be able to complete your Partner Profile in your Statamic Account. If not, the fee will be refunded.