The Perks & Benefits
- Direct leads and traffic coming from Statamic.com
- A Parter profile on statamic.com you can keep up to date yourself
- More visibility within the Statamic Community
- Receive a "Statamic Partner" badge for use on marketing material
- Receive the "Partner" badge in Discord and access to the
- Your Statamic forum avatar will be decorated with the coveted piece of partner flair
Freelancer vs. Agency
Freelancers are individuals. They usually have a few specialities and capacity limited to 40 hours per week (if they're overworking themselves, which we hope isn't happening).
Agencies are teams that can handle more and larger projects, span a wider set of specialties, and increased responsibility.
We make the distinction to scale the cost, leads, and value appropriately.
The requirements & cost breakdown
|Minimum number of Statamic projects||3||5||5||5|
|Minimum number of code reviews||0||1||0||1|
|Minimum number of client references||0||2||0||2|
|Profile listed on statamic.com|
|Eligible for direct, matchmaking leads||No||No|
Want to apply?
Minimum Partner Requirements
If you read the table above you would know these, but we'll reiterate with detail.
- Minimum of 3-5 shareable Statamic projects, depending on the tier.
- Must have (or be) a full-time developer.
- Must have 2 client references if applying for verified status.
- Must have a registered business entitity (LLC or equivalent).
- Must love Statamic. Otherwise, why are you doing this?
How to Apply
Complete the application below and pay the fee. We will review and respond to your application within 5 business days (often much, much faster).
If approved, you'll be able to complete your Partner Profile in your Statamic Account. If not, the fee will be refunded.