This addon allow you to use Elasticsearch as a search engine for your Statamic site. It is a driver for the builtin search system.
Elasticsearch is an open-source, RESTful, distributed search and analytics engine built on Apache Lucene. Since its release in 2010, Elasticsearch has quickly become a search engine, and is commonly used for log analytics, full-text search and business analytics.
You can run Elasticsearch on-premises or as a service at many cloud providers like Amazon, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Platform.sh etc. For local development popular options are Docker and Homestead.
- Transform data like bard fields into searchable text
- Use language specific analyzers
- Support for boosting score of specific field
- Can use Statamic builtin antlers search tag
- ... or Livewire component with publishable template
The driver uses a multi-match query on the configured fields. At the moment the default
best_fields multi-match type is used. This query type finds documents which match any field, but uses the score from the best field.
In a future release the query type will be configurable. Read more about multi-match types