A wrapper around the Plausible API that fetches the analytics into your dashboard in a pretty way.
Install the addon.
composer require jackabox/statamic-plausible-analytics
Publish the assets
php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Jackabox\Plausible\PlausibleServiceProvider"
Then follow the steps in the config step bellow.
- Head to your Plausible Settings.
- Scroll down to API key and generate a new one. Name it whatever you like.
- Copy that value into your
- If you're self hosting Plausible, add the config option for
- Get your site as displayed in your Plausible Dashboard (e.g. jackwhiting.co.uk). Add that value to your
- Data should load.
For more customisation you can publish the config and adjust the values as you wish.
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=plausible-config
By default, all results from the API are cached. This can be overwritten, but I didn't want to spam to the API.
If there are any problems with getting this to work, please open an issue on GitHub. If you have any ideas/want to discuss new features please use the discussions feature :)