March 29th, 2023
You do love new things, right? Like support for Statamic 4? Us too.
Speaking of new things, have you upgraded to TinyMCE 6 yet? TinyMCE 5 will be deprecated in April 2023, so get cracking!
October 16th, 2022
Updated composer to be strict with PHP version requirements
September 7th, 2022
Just a little update that changes the validation of your configuration from JSON (very strict) to YAML (much nicer).
A few language strings have changed in case you're overriding them.
May 16th, 2022
Just a minor update to correct the location for the config file (if you publish it).
A minor correction about translations has been added too.
May 3rd, 2022
TinyMCE Cloud for Statamic has been updated!
This is a major update and introduces breaking changes - please review the readme's Upgrading from v1.x section for full details and steps to follow.
- new Cloud Channel configuration option to select TinyMCE 5 or TinyMCE 6
- new centralised TinyMCE Configurations for easier re-use among multiple fieldtype instances
- allow/deny access to the configuration screen with a new Permission within Statamic's Roles/Permissions
- all language strings now publishable
- per fieldtype configuration is removed (the new centralised approach makes so much more sense)
February 15th, 2021
Tweaked README.md external plugin formatting
January 6th, 2021
Tweak releases to require statamic only
January 1st, 2021
Added clarification to the JSON validation of the TinyMCE configuration
December 23rd, 2020
An add-on for Statamic 3 to add a new fieldtype using the cloud-hosted version of TinyMCE.