This is a simple package that exports your entries to xlsx/csv/ods/html format.
- Exporting entries from the collection listings.
- Exporting a full collection from the utility page.
- Tries to export to a human-readable format. This means that linked Entries will not export id's but their titles, the same goes for linked users etc.
To install this addon, use composer to require the package in your project:
composer require roorda-ict/statamic-entries-export
Usage is pretty easy:
- For a subset of entries: navigate to a collection listing and start exporting entries.
- For an entire collection of entries: go to Utilities > Export entries, choose your collection and click the 'Export entries' button.
If you want to update any of the defaults, start by publishing your configuration file:
php artisan vendor:publish --provider=RoordaIct\\EntriesExport\\ServiceProvider
This will publish the
entries-export.php file to the
This is the file you need to update to make any configuration changes.
More granular export permission
By default, users that have the 'Utilities > Export entries' permission can export the entries that they may
If you want to make this stricter, you can update the config and set it to whatever you like.
For example, you might only want to let users export the entries that they may
To do this you update the value of the
permission key from
update in the configuration file.
By default, we export to the
ods format, however you can configure this to any supported format.
The supported formats are found in the configuration file, at the
Excluding field types
By default, we do not export the
hidden field types.
If you need to add or remove field types, update the value of the
excluded_field_types key in the configuration file.
If you want more control in how your export is generated, you can create your own exporter.
Make sure to extend the
The heavy lifting of creating the Excel sheet is done through the Laravel Excel library. If you need more support on how to create your own exportable, please refer to their documentation.
After you created your own exporter, you can update the value of the
exporter key in the configuration file.