1.3.3 Released on May 1st, 2019
- Fix Ok, so I finally got the event working properly! Using the command with or without a listener should work without bugs now.
1.3.2 Released on April 24th, 2019
- New Added Dutch and French control panel translations.
- New Added a validate option to the cp.
- Fix Removed an unnecessary array function when transmitting the event.
1.3.1 Released on April 9th, 2019
- New Added cache controls. Turn caching on or off, and a specify custom cache duration.
1.3 Released on April 7th, 2019
- New Removed the init event and added
1.2 Released on April 6th, 2019
- New Adding an event right after starting a feed update
- Fix Cleaner code
1.1 Released on April 3rd, 2019
- Fix Removed the f word
- Fix I hope I fixed the cache location
- Fix Fixed checking author options when adding authors
- Fix Added a check for an author name when adding new users
1.0 Released on March 26th, 2019
First release. I'm probably doing some tweaking the following weeks, but since my motto is "release early, release often" I felt like this was good enough for version 1. And please, if you haven't seen Anchorman, please do. It's awesome.