Here’s a look at some of the best Statamic stuff created by the community in December. Happy New Year everyone! 🎉
- Creating a Statamic Code Demo Component by Austen Cameron
- Run Statamic on Vercel by Holger Lösken
- Auto-generate a social media image in Statamic by Holger Lösken
- Statamic Headless Tied to a Gatsby Blog by Snipcart
- Using Laravel Blade with Statamic by Rias
- The Boostrap Jamstack: How Independent Players Compete by Snipcart
- Looking back at 2020 – our top six blog posts of the year by BitBakery
- Building a Custom E-commerce Shop in Statamic by John Carter
The Statamic 3 Screencast Guide - while not technically from the community, you probably still won’t want to miss our new, official screencast series on learning the ins-and-outs of Statamic 3.
Peculiar Pointer by Sorta Rad replaces your boring default OS mouse pointer with much more interesting – and possibly peculiar — ones.
Ghostwriter by Sorta Rad makes it easier to create animated text and typewriter effects with
Needledrop by Sorta Rad helps you quickly add hover sound effects to your sites. The web is too quiet, let’s make it noisy again.
Runway by wunderkind Duncan McClean helps you manage Laravel Eloqquen models in the Control Panel and output them in your Antlers template. How cool is that? Oh yeah, and it’s free.
WordPress Users by Arthur Perton imports WordPress users into Statamic so you preserve their original passwords. This is a super smart way to smooth out the transition between platforms! At $19/site it seems like a deal to us.
Quick Brown Fox by Sorta Rad helps you build your own font showcases with Google Fonts. Like all of their addons so far, it’s completely free.
TinyMCE Fieldtype by Mity Digital adds and integrates the TinyMCE 5 cloud editor as an available fieldtype.
Did we miss anything?
Send an email to [email protected] with a link we missed and we’ll get the article updated!