- Articles blogging collection with most recent articles on the home page
- Markdown focused writing experience
- Topics taxonomy for Articles
- Pages structure for dynamic navigation
- Customizable social links and icons
- Clean & modern typography using Inter
- Beautifully responsive
- Built with TailwindCSS
- Itty bitty Alpine.js for interactions
- 💯/💯/💯/💯 Lighthouse score
Watch the Cool Writings video tour to see what's going on under the hood.
1. Create a new site
You can create a new site using the Statamic CLI Tool:
statamic new your-site statamic/starter-kit-cool-writings
Or you can install manually into a fresh Statamic installation by running:
php please starter-kit:install statamic/starter-kit-cool-writings --clear-site
2. Make a new user
The above installers should prompt you to make a user, but you can also run
php please make:user. You'll want it to be a
super so you have access to everything.
3. Recompile the CSS (optional)
The TailwindCSS included in this kit is compiled and purged to reduce filesize on any unused classes and selectors. If you want to modify anything, just recompile it.
npm i && npm run dev
To compile for production again:
npm run build
4. Do your thing!
If you're using Laravel Valet (or similar), your site should be available at
http://cool-site.test. You can access the control panel at
http://cool-site.test/cp and login with your new user. Open up the source code, follow along with the Statamic docs, and enjoy!
Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.