- Articles blogging collection with most recent articles on the home page
- Markdown focused writing experience
- Topics taxonomy for Articles
- Pages structure for dynamic navigation
- Customizable social links and icons
- Clean & modern typography using Inter
- Beautifully responsive
- Built with TailwindCSS
- Itty bitty Alpine.js for interactions
- :100:/:100:/:100:/:100: Lighthouse score
Watch the Cool Writings video tour to see what's going on under the hood.
1. Create a new site
You can create a new site using the Statamic CLI Tool:
statamic new your-site statamic/starter-kit-cool-writings
Or you can install manually into a fresh Statamic installation by running:
php please starter-kit:install statamic/starter-kit-cool-writings --clear-site
2. Make a new user
The above installers should prompt you to make a user, but you can also run
php please make:user. You'll want it to be a
super so you have access to everything.
3. Recompile the CSS (optional)
npm i && npm run dev
To compile for production again:
npm run production
4. Do your thing!
If you're using Laravel Valet (or similar), your site should be available at
http://cool-site.test. You can access the control panel at
http://cool-site.test/cp and login with your new user. Open up the source code, follow along with the Statamic 3 docs, and enjoy!
Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.