March 17th, 2022
- Added support for Laravel 9
March 17th, 2022
- Added support for Statamic 3.3
January 21st, 2022
- Added support for field conditions. Go nuts!
- Added support for the assets fieldtype.
- Complete refactor introducing a whole bunch of new concepts and customization options like themes, components, hooks, callbacks, and more. Make sure to read the docs.
- Dropped support for PHP 7.4
- Changed the
formparameter on the component to
- The component view now defaults to
defaultand not the handle of the form anymore. Use the
viewparameter on the component to use a different view.
- You now need a theme. Run
php please livewire-forms:themeto create one.
- There are lots of breaking changes in the form views. Migrate your old views to the views in the theme you just created.
- There are probably other changes as well. Just make sure to read the docs and follow the instructions. It should be pretty easy to upgrade.
August 4th, 2021
- Added support for Google reCAPTCHA v2.
- You can now use
show_labelon all fieldtypes.
selectfields now also render their
- Avoid name collisions when using multiple forms on the same page.
- Removed support for Antlers views. You can still import your form component in your Antlers views, but the form views themselves are only provided in Blade now. If you published your form views in Antlers, they will no longer work. You will need to publish the form views afresh and update the markup according to your changes.
- Multiple changes to the form views. If you published the views, you have to manually update them.
June 23rd, 2021
- You can now define the form view using the new
- The form views are now stored in their own directory
views/livewire/forms. Make sure to move your existing views there.
May 15th, 2021
🎉 Initial release!