This Statamic addon provides an out of the box solution for adding a members area or member restricted content to your site, building on Statamic’s existing user management and user form tags. It also provides a self-contained members section in the control panel, allowing you to manage members independently of other users.
Important: This addon uses Statamic’s multi-user features, which are Pro only. Therefore this addon will only work with the Pro edition.
- A self-contained members section in the control panel that:
- Only lists members and allows you to search them
- Allows you to create members through a simplified user wizard
- Allows you to send member specific welcome emails that link to a frontend activation form
- Uses seperate view, create and edit member permissions
- A members widget for the dashboard
- These additional user form tags:
- Activate account
- Update profile
- Change password
- Fully-functional implementations of those forms, plus all the built-in user form tags (register, login, forgot password and reset password)
- Tags for checking if the current user has specific field values or is a member
- A set of form page URL tags
Full documentation is avaliable at https://jacksleight.github.io/statamic-memberbox/.