Review allows you to share unpublished entries or revisions with collaborators without having to create a User for them.
For example, you can create a draft
About Us page and give folks a URL to view that draft content. You can also share a working copy, if you're using revisions.
* publish the config via
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=review-config
* add the handles of the collections you'd like to have reviewed
Two ways to get that URL:
- The entry listing via the entry's Open Review action:
- The Review fieldtype; I'd recommend adding to the top of the sidebar of any entry blueprint:
- Button will only work if the site is served via
- URLs are public, anyone can view them.
- Once the content is published, visiting that URL redirects to the actual content, unless there is a working copy.