March 26th, 2020
- N/A Changelog not available.
February 25th, 2020
- Fix Fixed a bug where the isactive variable wasn't set
November 26th, 2019
- Fix Fixed a bug where the is--active class wasn't set
November 20th, 2019
- Fix I changed absolute urls to relative ones. This makes it easier to work with different urls for different environments.
November 15th, 2019
- Fix The menu broke if you deleted a page without removing it from the menu first. I can't believe I didn't think of this scenario before!
November 6th, 2019
Some bugs were fixed and some new stuff to support bootstrap menus was implemented.
November 3rd, 2019
- New Better and more flexible localization
- New Added a locale option when creating a new menu
- New Added localization to the docs
The last update with localization wasn't really that good. The UI became very cluttered, and having multiple languages in the same menu made the menu less flexible. So I've rewritten a lot of stuff. The new way to localize menus is to have multiple menus, one for each locale.