Anchorman allows you to automatically populate collections with articles from different RSS/Atom feeds.
Anchorman is a commercial addon
You can use it for free while in development, but requires a license to use on a live site. Learn more or buy a license on The Statamic Marketplace!
- Add multiple feeds and populate different collections
- Chose where to save content from a feed
- Add custom queries and add custom terms to each entry
- Add authors as new users or attribute new articles to an existing user
- Save images to the assetcontainer of your choice
- Listen to the
Anchorman:beforecreateevent to change the collection, the contents of the entry, or even disable creating the entry!
- More cp translations
- Cleaner code
Features requests? Found a bug? Let me know!
Stay classy, San Diego!
I'm a freelance front-end developer & webdesigner from Groningen, the Netherlands, trying to make the web better since 2000.More by Wout Mager