- Articles blogging collection with homepage listing
- Markdown focused writing experience
- Keyboard shortcuts for navigation (left/right for previous/next entry)
- Customizable link/toolbar with keyboard shortcuts
- Old school Doogie Howser/IBM word processor design
- Automatic downsampling of all images for that cutting-edge VGA feel
- "Typography" using IBM VGA8
- Built with TailwindCSS
- Vue.js for keyboard navigation
- PurgeCSS for that tiny
4kbcss file size
- :100: Lighthouse score
Install as a New Site
You can spin up a new install of Statamic along with this Starter Kit all in one command by using the Statamic CLI Tool
statamic new mysite statamic/starter-kit-doogie-browser
Follow the prompts and you'll be up and running shortly.
Install into an existing site
You can alternatively install Starter Kits into an existing Statamic 3.2+ site by running the following command while inside that install's root directory:
php please starter-kit:install statamic/starter-kit-doogie-browser
The TailwindCSS included in this kit is compiled with PurgeCSS to reduce filesize on any unused classes and selectors. If you want to modify anything you'll need to recompile it.
npm i && npm run dev
To compile for production again:
npm run production
Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.