- Multi-author blog with author pages
- Bard focused writing experience
- Code highlighting with prism.js
- Two personality modes:
formalto adapt to your personal style
- Customizable social links and icons
- Configurable static newsletter sign up form on blog pages
- Pre-configured, native search
- Automatic image resizing with Glide
- Beautifully responsive
- Static Site Generator ready
- Built with TailwindCSS
- Itty bitty Alpine.js for interactions
- :100:/:100:/:100:/:100: Lighthouse score
1. Create a new site with the Statamic CLI.
statamic new blog-site
2. Enter the starter kit package name
3. Follow the prompt to create a new Super Admin user.
4. Recompile the CSS (optional)
The TailwindCSS included in this kit is compiled with PurgeCSS to reduce filesize on any unused classes and selectors. If you want to modify anything, just start the watcher to recompile it on the fly.
npm i && npm run watch
To compile for production again:
npm run production
5. Do your thing!
If you're using Laravel Valet (or similar), your site should be available at
http://blog-site.test. You can access the control panel at
http://blog-site.test/cp and login with your new user. Open up the source code, follow along with the Statamic docs, and enjoy!
Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.