A Statamic V3 Addon to save any kind of documentation inside your control panel.
- [x] Documentation available in the control panel
- [x] Menu structure with children (max depth 2)
- [x] Flexible text editing with bard editor
- [x] Elements: Title, H2, H3, bold, italic, underlinded, ordered- and unordered lists, tables, blockuotes and links
- [x] Videos can be embedded: Self hosted, from YouTube or Vimeo
- [x] Optional video description
- [ ] Permissions (not added yet)
Looking for less?
Would it be enough to list videos only? Check out my "How To" Addon: How To Addon
Pull in your package with composer
composer require jonassiewertsen/statamic-documentation
Run the install command to setup blueprint and collection.
php artisan documentation:setup
Create your first documentation page inside the control panel.
Documentation -> Manage -> Create Entry Write something useful and save it.
- Statamic V3
- Laravel 7
- min. PHP 7.2
Before going into productions with Statamic Documentation, you need to buy a license at the Statamic Marketplace.
Statamic Documentation is not free software.