A Statamic V3 Addon to save any documentation inside your control panel.
- [x] Documentation available in the control panel
- [x] Menu structure with children (max depth 2)
- [x] Flexible text editing with bard editor
- [x] Elements: Title, H2, H3, bold, italic, underlined, ordered- and unordered lists, tables, blockquotes and links
- [x] Videos can be embedded: Self-hosted, from YouTube or Vimeo
- [x] Optional video description
- [ ] Permissions
Pull in your package with composer
composer require jonassiewertsen/statamic-documentation
Step 2 - Enjoy
Create your first documentation page inside the control panel.
Documentation -> Manage -> Create Entry Write something useful and save it.
- Statamic 3 || 4
- Laravel 9 || 10
- PHP >= 8.1
Before going into productions with Statamic Documentation, you must buy a license at the Statamic Marketplace.
Statamic Documentation is not free software.